Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Tax exemption for sponsorship". The MFCE Director

There are 2 ultimate benefits for sponsorship which are tax exemption and marketing channels. MFCE will organize 2 fund raising programs which are MFCE Roudtour and MFCE Dinnertalk.

MFCE has been approved by Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). As for that, any sponsorship for MFCE will obtain tax exemption. Example :

* Company ABC sponsors RM 5,000 to "Bendahari UiTM, MFCE"
*Company ABC will obtain RM 5,000 tax exemption for year 2008


MFCE Roudtour is a program which MFCE members will promote the program at all UiTM States in Malaysia to raise the fund. As for that, qualified sponsors will joining us and open their booth with MFCE.

MFCE Dinnertalk is an event which the key person in Occupational Therapy profession will conduct a 30 minutes session to all guests. Besides, we strives to get UiTM top person for officiates ceremony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Request for Donation and Charity
I undersigned am an Ethiopian who faced terrible car accident and my right leg was severaly broken when I was in Malawi due to this unfortunate incident. I have been attending Medical treatement at sunning Hill Hospital and the Hospital required me to remit R210,000{Two hundred ten thousand} for total right knee replacement.Now I want to ask this Sponsership for me I can't afford this huge sum of money for my treatment and therefore, I humbly request your cooperation and donation of funds so that I could get my knee replacement surgery at sunning hill hospital in Johannesburg. I appereciate your charity and please inform your colleagues and other volunteers to assist me to overcome my health problem. God bless you and I sent for you some my document by Attachement file
yours
Teketel Zakarias Amare